Jumat, 15 April 2011

Talk about my best friend

Life away from life, Friendship knows no bounds.
Feelings and emotions go hand in hand when the friends are there for you.
You can smile and shout and you can scream, you will always find that comfort in the making of those special moments which make you tempt for the friendship you cherish the most.



my best friend is one of my schoolmates. Her name is Marlin. If I were to describe how she looks, I would say she is very natural.. She has long hair. She is not very tall but not short either and she is quite slim. She doesn't like to make up her face so I usually see her without make up in her face. She always looks simple.Her way of living was simple.
It seems like she and I are always talking or laughing about something. She has a very nice personality . Not like me, I have a lot of sense of humor and also get a little depressed from time to time. She always teach me to be honest and give me some advice.
We are interested in many of the same hobbies. We both enjoy music, discuss and talk about our family, especially about our husband and our kids. We like going to the market together . Sometimes we just walk around, trying to find a new area of the city to explore. We both like traveling, reading, and swimming. Whatever we're doing, it's always fun to be with her.
I know I can rely on her. Even when our lives get busy we still make time to see each other. I can't imagine going to campus and not having her there. Since I am better in education subject and she is better in structure and all English skill, we can always help each other if we get confused about a difficult homework assignment or anything task. We are lucky that we complement each other so well and that we get along so well. I hope that our friendship will continue and be just as strong after we graduate from university.
Someday, we hope to teaching together in the same school, and we hope someday we have our school own. I hope so….



Back sound of Song “YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND”

When you’re down and trouble
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name
And you know where ever I am
I’ll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I’ll be there…you’ve got a friend

If the sky above you
Grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you’ll hear me knocking at your door

You just call out my name
And you know where ever I am
I’ll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I’ll be there…you’ve got a friend

Ain’t it good to know that you’ve got a friend
When people can be so cold
They’ll hurt you, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them
Oh but don’t you let them

1 komentar: